Healthy raw snickers chocolate bar recipe. This is my absolute favourite! A gluten and sugarfree chocolate bar recipe that is really delicious, healthy and EASY to make. My husband has been trying different recipies lately, but this one is amazing. According to faces of the participants of this weeks spiritual class, I was not the only one liking it.
RAW ALL-NATURAL ‘SNICKERS’ BAR
The raw food trend is a fascinating one that is worth investigating. So let’s make a simple raw all-natural ‘Snickers Bar’. This recipe is clean, raw, vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. Once you have prepared this simple treat and popped it in the freezer to set for a couple of hours, you can sit back and enjoy. It’s another recipe which is full of the good stuff. Coconut oil, raw cacao, nuts, flaxseeds, dates, figs and raw cacao. That is all. Not a single nasty thing to be seen! After you’ve tried it, I’m fairly certain it will win your heart (and your sweet tooth) forever!
Layer 01 15 hazelnuts 15 walnuts 15 cashew nuts (or other nuts like almonds) 4 dates ¼ to ½ tablespoon of melted coconut oil 2 tablespoons of flaxseeds
Layer 02 6 figs 10 walnuts ½ tablespoon of melted coconut oil
Layer 03 80 gram of dates 50/70 ml of water Good pinch of sea salt 1/4 tablespoon of melted coconut oil 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
Layer 04 40 gram of miniumum70% Chocolate (sugarfree) 1,5 tablespoon of melted coconut oil 1,5 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
How to do it?
- Melt all the coconut oil so that it has some time to cool of a bit.
- Place the ingredients for the layer 1 in a food processor and blend until it comes together when pressed, then press the mixture into a square/tart tin lined with baking paper and place in the freezer to set.
- Layer 2: Blend the figs with the coconut oil in a food processor until combined. And then crumble the walnuts by hand and combine with the figs paste; scoop the mixture out and smooth it onto the base. Place it back in the freezer.
- Layer 3: Blend all the ingredients for layer 3 in the food processor until combined. It should form a thick-ish mixture. Taste it (I know you want to) and add more water, cinnamon if needed. Again scoop the mixture out and smooth it onto layer 2. Place it back in the freezer.
- Layer 4: First melt the chocolate and mix with the melted coconut oil and then blend with the raw cacao powder until combined. Pour over the top of layer 3 and cover, then place in the freezer to set for a few hours (minimum).
- Take it out of the freezer and slice into squares or rectangles